Tuesday, June 28, 2005

~i'm phucking pissed off~
mr. war president and his administration are telling us to have patience regarding the war in iraq. ya know what phuck face, i HAVE had to be patient. patient as i listened to my sister weep for her brother in law. her son's uncle. her husband's brother. her best friend, the widow. her god children's father. her in-law's son. patient as i was relayed the story of how my brother in law went to the grave of his beloved brother and cried. i nearly fell to pieces.
the calm endurance we have built is partly in need to preserve what ounce of sanity is left after watching bush systematically lie, cheat, and smile smuggly at our faces.
patience unlike oil and lives, cannot be bought and sold.
i am out of patience.

tell me again how to properly console my family, mr. war president. five long years of putting up with the lies and deceit is more patient than i ever thought i could be. so pardon me when i tell you and your administration to go phuck yourselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Radical" Russ said...

I wonder how many soldiers were there in the audience at Fort Bragg as Chimpy told us to be patient.

I'm betting it was something along the order of one living soldier for every dead soldier's funeral he hasn't bothered to attend.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home